SAP and Social Impact support innovative social entrepreneurs in Central and Eastern Europe with the Startery Central and Eastern Europe program by inviting them to an intensive and innovative 4-day-workshop.
How can we change the world? How can we tackle the severe global problems we are confronted with? Social entrepreneurs are developing new business models to find answers to these questions. SAP, together with Social Impact, supports these innovative social entrepreneurs in Central and Eastern Europe with the STARTERY CENTRAL & EASTERN EUROPE program by inviting them to an intensive and innovative 4-day summit.
Startery CEE 2016:
The selected social startups (1 representative per social startup) have the possibility
- of participating in an innovative 4-day training program for social entrepreneurs in Budapest, Hungary
- from November 13 to November 17, 2017.
In an inspirational environment, the participants will enjoy
- an introduction to the new methods of Design Thinking and the Business Model Generation;
- the summit to be held in English;
- travel costs (max. 300€) and accommodation expenses covered;
- participation in the final pitch, with three pitch winners invited to a 2- week stay at the Social Impact Lab in Berlin.
Application starts on August 1 and closes on September 15, 2017.
With our program we address
- potential social entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs in the conceptual stage,
- as well as social entrepreneurs in the implementation phase (early stage).
Applicants must explain clearly:
- with which service offer/product he/she wants to contribute to a solution of a social problem;
- why his/her product/service is better than existing products/services (USP);
- on which economic basis the sustainability of the approach is ensured.
Residents and citizens of the following Central and Eastern European countries can apply:
- Czech Republic
- Republic of Macedonia
Applicants should have:
- the intention to create a social business which addresses a well-defined social problem – either in their own country or globally;
- an innovative idea and great motivation to produce a change;
- an expected social impact to surpass existing alternatives;
- a sustainable idea which has potential to scale;
- at least a C1 level of English (listening, comprehension and oral).
Impressions of the last Startery Central & Eastern Europe summit for Social Entrepreneurs from Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia, in 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Do you have any questions or comments? Feel free to contact Irmak, our Program Manager:
Irmak Genc Scheffelmeier
Proudly supported by